Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Discuss about Datacenter Software/Hardware Related Issues.

Reply

 

Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-03-2004, 01:42 PM
whcdavid's Avatar
whcdavid whcdavid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 901
Default DataCenter billing , server management, Monitoring, etc...

NOCWizard is a one program does it all solution to datacenter and colocation management. Whether you have just a few servers, or hundreds, NOCWizard can take care of everything.

From bandwidth billing to server management, NOCWizard does it all. It integrates with RTG to provide bandwidth monitoring and it has it's own built in monitoring system. Take a look at the features listing to the left to see all the benefits you can gain from using NOCWizard.

Feel free to visit http://www.nocwizard.com and they are happy to answer any your questions.


Thank you
David.K
__________________
WebHostingChat ( Web Hosting Forum)
DatacenterSearch (Find your Datacenter)
YOU FAIL ONLY WHEN YOU FAIL TO TRY

Last edited by whcdavid; 11-04-2004 at 01:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-30-2008, 12:11 AM
attagirl attagirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 117
Default

Thanks for the link. But often people get fustrated expecting to find more information here with additional links to more information. if you would add some information from the site in your own words or whatever I think that it would be better for the people here.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-10-2008, 11:30 PM
SharedLayer SharedLayer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by attagirl View Post
Thanks for the link. But often people get fustrated expecting to find more information here with additional links to more information. if you would add some information from the site in your own words or whatever I think that it would be better for the people here.
NOC Wizard is not being developed any further for a long time now.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:51 PM
backpackets backpackets is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 10
Default

for billing you can try Platypus software.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-13-2009, 04:17 PM
whcdavid's Avatar
whcdavid whcdavid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 901
Default

yes, nocwizard doesn't support anymore. Have anyone tried usersmit?

Here is the URL.

Data Center Automation, Billing and Customer Support for Web Hosts, ISPs, and Corporate IT
__________________
WebHostingChat ( Web Hosting Forum)
DatacenterSearch (Find your Datacenter)
YOU FAIL ONLY WHEN YOU FAIL TO TRY
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-14-2009, 09:27 PM
SharedLayer SharedLayer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whcdavid View Post
yes, nocwizard doesn't support anymore. Have anyone tried usersmit?

Here is the URL.

Data Center Automation, Billing and Customer Support for Web Hosts, ISPs, and Corporate IT
We tried ubersmith for a while, the PRO version but it's not worth the price.
The bandwidth measurement etc. is only available in the DE version which is priced at a ridiculous rate.

Besides that the ubersmith development is lacking, they released their PHP5 (!!!) ready version only a few months ago.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-15-2009, 04:32 PM
whcdavid's Avatar
whcdavid whcdavid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 901
Default

Thank you. What sort of billing software do you use? Also, anyone using datacenter manager from rackwise?
__________________
WebHostingChat ( Web Hosting Forum)
DatacenterSearch (Find your Datacenter)
YOU FAIL ONLY WHEN YOU FAIL TO TRY
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2009, 10:07 PM
SharedLayer SharedLayer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whcdavid View Post
Thank you. What sort of billing software do you use? Also, anyone using datacenter manager from rackwise?
We are currently using a system developed in The Netherlands, we are looking for a way to make it compatible for the rest of the world and start selling it
It got all the functionality for Dedicated / Colo providers.

I used the demo of Rackwise for a while it's a good piece of software however, i'm a kind of guy that want 1 central login and one system to manage all.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-29-2009, 04:34 AM
presence presence is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharedLayer View Post
We tried ubersmith for a while, the PRO version but it's not worth the price.
The bandwidth measurement etc. is only available in the DE version which is priced at a ridiculous rate.

Besides that the ubersmith development is lacking, they released their PHP5 (!!!) ready version only a few months ago.
Out of interest, does anyone know what the cost of the DE version is?

Cheers
Paul.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-01-2009, 09:10 PM
SharedLayer SharedLayer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by presence View Post
Out of interest, does anyone know what the cost of the DE version is?

Cheers
Paul.
Yes,

Its on their website
$3500 Activation
Ubersmith DE Licensing
200 device license included. $449 Per Month
Additional devices can be added at $100 per 100 devices per month.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Member Area



Data Center Industry Daily News


Cloud and Dedicated Hosting


Sponsors Managed Servers Sponsored by DedicatedNOW.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.