Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > General DataCenter Discussion Forum > Datacenter, Colocation, Cloud Hosting, Managed Hosting Reviews

Old 05-27-2010, 07:25 PM

Default Quonix Colocation Services and Pricing

I recently moved my equipment out of SNIP (New Jersey) and over to the Quonix facility is Philadelphia, PA. So far, service is great. The thing I really like was their upfront pricing. Some of the providers I contacted, gave me pricing that was higher then what I know other people pay at that same provider. With Quonix, they have an online pricing tool that will quote any service combination.

The price I got online was very competitive. No issue with IP subnet request, quick turn-around, knowledgeable staff. The only catch is Quonix does have certain policies regarding Spammers and Gamers. The prefer do provide service directly to businesses, not individuals. They will host gamers, but only after reviewing the credit of the company or individual. Apparently, they have been burned pretty bad in the past by gamers who signup, they go belly up a month later or simply dont pay. And for spammers, they have ZERO tolerance.

Honestly, as a business user, I respect that kind of policy, they run a tight ship.

Last edited by essenz; 05-27-2010 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Old 07-21-2010, 12:00 PM

There are many many of these available. The Planet, Rackspace, ColoMart, Nexicom, iland, etc. All depends on where you live and where you want to locate your server.
I would say run a search for "10 meg colocation" or just colocation and see what is available in your area.

Tags
colocation, datacenter, quonix