Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Other Offers & Requests > Job Offers & Requests

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 06:22 PM
DaniW

Default Lunarpages Webhosting - Junior System Admin I (In-House & Telecommuting Positions)

Hello,

We have multiple openings for our quickly expanding operations for our system administrator team. Both U.S. residents and international applicants are welcome to apply. We have a multinational team representing several countries already in our department.

We are looking for people who want a career in system administration and who want to be the best in the business. Employment positions open for the Los Angeles and Las Vegas Data Center locations as well as remote positions (telecommuting). Varying shifts. Immediate openings for swing and graveyard shifts.

Please review the requirements for this position at http://www.lunarpages.com/jobs/show.php?id=27 prior to applying.

We look forward to hearing from you and welcome any questions you might have. If you do have questions on this posting, please feel free to PM me on this forum or email danielle.wallace@lunarpages.com

Best Regards,
Danielle J. Wallace
System Admin I - System Administrator Team
Lunarpages Webhosting
www.lunarpages.com

Last edited by whcdavid; 01-11-2007 at 07:31 PM.
Closed Thread