Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Cluster and Cloud Computing Discussion Forum

Old 09-05-2015, 05:45 PM

Default Amazon Cloud

I heard that Amazon has offered a new Cloud package which is $60 per year. I am looking for a Cloud package which has a reasonable price with great quality. Should I go for Amazon or any other options?
Old 09-05-2015, 06:00 PM

Hi,
I used Amazon and it really good. 60$ per year package seems to be a great offer and you will get a good service as well. The security is outstanding as well as the business. I used the service for some time now and I cant see any fault so far so you can give it a try and I think it wont disappoint you.
There are some other options as well. If you like Microsoft products then you can go for OneDrive. Also Google drive is good and easy to use.
Old 12-18-2015, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markton View Post
I heard that Amazon has offered a new Cloud package which is $60 per year. I am looking for a Cloud package which has a reasonable price with great quality. Should I go for Amazon or any other options?
Yes, go ahead!
Old 01-01-2016, 08:31 AM

Really? Since when did Amazon start offering things like "cloud" access? I think they should just stick to physical merchandise. If they start veering off in too many directions, it may not work out too well for them.