Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Server Rack / SAN/NAS Storage Forum > Back-up Systems and Data Recovery

Old 09-04-2015, 06:23 PM

Default Freeware or cheap data recovery software

I need some free or cheap data recovery software that can recover most of the file types. I tried Pandora for some time but it is not so satisfying. Any other software suggestions?
Old 09-04-2015, 06:30 PM

I am guessing that you are going to make a small business of data recovering. If it is then you should have a full set of application and toolkits. Free and trail software arent reliable. You can not get all the features in such applications. There are some popular data recovery software that I can suggest: Testdata and Photorec. You should know that free applications will not support to recover all kinds of file. So, if you are going for full-free apps then make sure you have different types of software which is specialize in recovering specific data. If you want good quality software or top class then it will cost upto $900
Old 01-04-2016, 07:50 AM

If you have a good hosting package, the back-ups and recovery should be part of your plan. If you don't have that, you are lost. If your hosting provider doesn't offer it, you should consider looking elsewhere. Otherwise, just do it manually yourself.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:48 AM

It is never recommended to use free data recovery software to recover lost or damaged files. If you offer data recovery to your clients invest in some software. Consider how you'd feel if a person lost all your data. I have seen this happen more than once.

Data recovery programs and tools aren't cheap. If you want to recover data then it's necessary you invest in the tools. Otherwise, send your client's to a person who does this for a living.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:58 PM

When it comes to your data and your company it doesn't pay to be cheap. If you've lost files or have problems with your hard drive it pays to invest in a good program.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:39 PM

If your company's data means anything to you, never go free or cheap. You need to invest in a good software to back up your data. Plus if you have any issues, you can use this software to restore your data.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:13 AM

Default Re:

I would like to suggest Kernel for Windows data recovery software, which can help you to recover deleted or permanently deleted files and folders from damaged or formatted Windows hard disk. You can also use this utility to recover data from various external devices like IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PAN, ZIP, and USB drives.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:28 PM

You cant go cheap when it comes to your companies data. My organization can help you determine the most cost effective what to preserve and protect your data.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further
kwalker@ptsdcs.com
201-337-3833 x 130

PTS Data Center Solutions
16 Thornton Road
Oakland NJ 07436
201-337-3833

Last edited by PTSDCS; 02-03-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:27 AM

Default Best Data Center Service

On the internet you may find several types of data recovery software that are widely used to recover data properly. In fact, if you consider hiring the service of any reputable data center organization, you will surely avail adequate service for recovering the lost data in an astounding manner. The services of this data center organization have acquired an admirable appreciation from lots of people regarding this aspect. I took their services for data recovering purpose and really became highly satisfied.