Thread: SaidHost
View Single Post

Old 08-28-2007, 03:35 PM
JarHosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy-Hosts View Post
I used to have a few hundred servers there. Saidhost was a nightmare, the worst experience I could imagine. They did not have backup power or fiber connections. They ran into a problem with their fiber provider and it lead to 3 months of downtime. To make matters worse we had a hard time getting information during the downtime. I know of 3 companies that went out of business due to their incompitence. There were many more problems, but I will leave it at that. A simple Google search will turn up alot more informaton on these unprofessional and incompitent individuals. If Saidcom offered me a server for free I would spit in their face and walk away.
This is very rich coming from yourself, it took you guys 2weeks to replace my box. Put it this way, Galaxy-Solutions stitched me up many times! There support is crap, asked for a reboot on my server and they rebooted wrong box? Maybe we should talk about GS and there crap support I'm a happy saidcom reseller and i've had no problem with them at all since they returned, and they do have backup fiber patrick! Maybe you should step off your soap box and consider working on your support staff

Regards
Craig