Thread: Risk Matrix
View Single Post

Old 03-18-2017, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSDCS View Post
PTS’ Data Center IT Disaster Recovery Assessment Services provide an analysis and assessment of client data centers, computer rooms, and mission critical facilities and their ability to withstand disasters from the perspective of IT network and systems performance. These services uncover risks and recommend improvements across the enterprise IT network.

When coupled with PTS’ Facility Disaster Recovery Assessment Services, PTS is able to provide comprehensive assessments of both the facility supporting infrastructure and IT network and system infrastructure to fully comprehend the cost impact to a business to establish a disaster-proof enterprise IT solution. Unlike other IT consulting and solutions vendors, PTS provides a comprehensive view into the facility infrastructure which supports IT uptime. Together, PTS provides IT and Facility Disaster Recovery Assessment Services work to support organizational Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plans.
For more information click http://www.ptsdcs.com/data-center-co...ment-services/
Or Call us 201-337-3833

Thank you for that, I'am also considering the pros and cons of a risk assessment matrix that will help the company and so far I like what I see.