Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums

Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums (http://www.datacentertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Colocation Offers (http://www.datacentertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Crazy Unmetered Colocation Special in The Netherlands (http://www.datacentertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2422)

mdf 09-24-2005 01:16 PM

Crazy Unmetered Colocation Special in The Netherlands

For a limited time (offer expires september 30th) Synssans can offer you full cabinets (46U) with unmetered 100Mbps IP transit.

Full Cabinet and 100Mbps
- 46U rack space
- 100Mbps unmetered IP transit (95th percentile)
- 64 IP addresses (/26) more IP addresses free of charge
- 16amp 220V AC power feed

- monthly fee: 999 euro
- setup fee: 200 euro

These cabinets are placed in our own suite in the Redbus Interhouse datacenter.

Overall information:
- Per full rack you'll get 2 x 100Mbps UTP uplinks to the core switch (Foundry BigIron 4000) or 1Gbps (fiber) uplink without extra costs!
- 24/7 access
- Real 24/7 support by email and telephone!
- Realtime traffic stats

Network information:
Our netwerk uses the following carriers and exchanges:
Exchanges:
- NL-IX
- FreeBIX

Transit:
- Level3
- Telia
- Teleglobe
- Interoute
- KPN-Eurorings

Partial Transit:
- OpenPeering
- Rokscom

All routers en switches (Foundry BigIron 4000 and TurboIron/8 powered) operate in a fully redundant environment so that we can offer you 99,9% network uptime!

Test ip: 193.238.24.1

If you've got question, feel free to contact us:
Telephone: +31-(0)79-3439972
Email: sales@synssans.nl

All prices exclude VAT.

Email: info@synssans.nl

suhailc 01-13-2006 05:23 PM

Hi,

Is this offer still available?

Regards,
Suhail.

mdf 01-14-2006 03:18 AM

Hello Suhail,

Yes it is still available. Feel free to contact me at melchior@synssans.nl

Regards

Fuzzlepop 01-14-2006 10:08 AM

Will 100mbps be available at all times so I could be running at 100mbps every hour? I take it this is in london? and would I need to be supervised while adding stuff to the rack?

SuperRacks 01-14-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synssans

Holland it is ;)

Fuzzlepop 01-15-2006 01:06 AM

Isn't it legal to sell cannabis in holland? if so would a shop selling it be allowed to be hosted over there, lol

SuperRacks 01-15-2006 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Isn't it legal to sell cannabis in holland? if so would a shop selling it be allowed to be hosted over there, lol

Hmm, where does the hasj come in :o

I don't know exactly, but selling hash and stuff is condoned for some shops. However, possession is allowed for only a few gramms (personal use) and producing isn't allowed at all. If you would have a shop, you would be dealing with importing the goods also, and that really is tricky business I think.

Funny that Holland/Amsterdam is always connected to softdrugs, as the Dutch themselves really don't think about the stuff.

mdf 01-16-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

Will 100mbps be available at all times so I could be running at 100mbps every hour? I take it this is in london? and would I need to be supervised while adding stuff to the rack?

Yes you can push 100Mbit 24 hours a day.
The offer I've posted is for room in The Netherlands. If you wish I can make you an offer for Redbus London and no you are not being supervised while maintaining or adding equipment.

mdf 01-16-2006 12:14 AM

Quote:

Cannabis isn't legal BUT it isn't illegal as well ;)
I don't know if it would be okay to sell cannabis over the internet if that is what you would like to do.

suhailc 03-07-2006 03:52 PM

Hi synssans,

I'm sorry I didn't reply back to you when you PMed me.

Can you please also PM me with what you can offer in Redbus London with a variety of bandwidth options and rack sizes, i.e. quarter/half/full, and also for various bandwidths and sizes in the Netherlands.

Regards,
Suhail.

Quote:

Originally Posted by synssans
Yes you can push 100Mbit 24 hours a day.
The offer I've posted is for room in The Netherlands. If you wish I can make you an offer for Redbus London and no you are not being supervised while maintaining or adding equipment.