Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums

Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums (http://www.datacentertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, IP Transit Offers (http://www.datacentertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   100Mbps Colocation and Dedicated Servers - As low as $2450! 100% Uptime! (http://www.datacentertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132)

Magg 09-24-2004 04:41 AM

100Mbps Colocation and Dedicated Servers - As low as $2450! 100% Uptime!

100Mbps over FastEthernet or GigE port.

$35/Mbps -
- $35/RackUnit
- $650 Full Rack (40U) / 20Amps
- $750 Full Rack (40U) / 40Amps
- Free Crossconnects
- FULL REMOTE HANDS:
Anything which requires physical access, WE will do for you.

------
- 1U or 2U space
- 100Mbps Unmetered Connection via FE port.
- Conditioned Power
- FULL REMOTE HANDS:
Anything which requires physical access, WE will do for you.

$2450/month - No Setup Fee.

------
If you want a 100Mbps dedicated server, check out:

www.foundrynap.com/solutions2.html

100% Guaranteed Network Uptime
100% Guaranteed Power Uptime
85ms Guaranteed National Latency (USA)

FULLY Managed - The ONLY thing you do is work on your website, that is IT.

------
Providers:

Internap, Savvis, Level(3), MCI/UUNET, NAC, REACH, Globix

AIM: FNAPChris
EMAIL: chris@foundrynap.com

www.foundrynap.com

miketike 09-24-2004 04:53 AM

Do you offer 24X7 tech phone support?. Please let me know.

Magg 09-24-2004 05:08 AM

We do, but we prefer to use our LIVE chat system, or our support desk so that all inquiries are recorded for increased support performance.

This allows a new tech coming on shift to view all notes and occurences on the issue at hand, it also allows techs to review the matter with more detail as it is all recorded.

Our support desk is just as fast as chatting with us, it is monitored 24/7 and all techs who are on shift receive notice of a new ticket within 5 seconds of its submission.

Mike -

Hit me up on my instant messengers above, lets see what I can do for you. :cool:

Magg 09-26-2004 07:31 AM

This offers still good! If you have differant pricing in mind, Feel Free to hit me up and lets talk!

matt_01 10-17-2004 12:31 AM

LOL.. I wanna see that. 100% Guaranteed Network Uptime.

Reading the TOS.. "..Upon opening a support ticket, we will ascertain whether the problem exists within our infrastructure. If the problem is within our infrastructure, downtime will be measured from the time we were notified of the incident to the time that the incident was resolved."

In other words.. if the datacenter and the backbone line of foundrynap.com is running fine, but the backbone provider of foundrynap's datacenter has a problem.. then it wont count as "100% Network Guaranteed " :)

Magg 10-18-2004 06:51 PM

matt_01 we are multi-homed, if one carrier has an issue, we route to another.

We have 7 BGPed carriers, and we guarantee performance on our own internal network only.

We cannot guarantee performance on things out of our hands. However, we can guarantee that your server will be up 100% off the time on the network.

Why? because if one carrier has a problem, we use BGP and start routing over another.