Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums

Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums (http://www.datacentertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions, Feedback, and Site News (http://www.datacentertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   DataCenterTalk.com(DCT) Has Got 1000 Members (http://www.datacentertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2668)

Fuzzlepop 12-22-2005 09:08 PM

I have some ideas, search engine optimization and cms tied in with the forums user system so people can write articles and news on main site etc.

Danny 08-11-2006 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
I have some ideas, search engine optimization and cms tied in with the forums user system so people can write articles and news on main site etc.

Dont really like the idea of a cms, the DatacenterTalk is a community, for chatting etc.etc.

with a bit more Seach Engine optimization this site will be rocking

Cheers
Danny

Marks 09-01-2006 05:40 PM

Reaching the 2000th member :D

SuperRacks 04-15-2008 07:32 PM

Doesn't anybody of this forum notice the screwed up design? You can hardly read any post :(

SuperRacks 05-15-2008 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Am I the only one that has to look at the scattered design (see att)?

KenB 05-19-2008 04:45 PM

Superracks,
I have not seen the garbled presentation shown in your screenshot, but I have noticed incomplete renderings of DCT pages during the past few weeks. Sometimes I'll get just the frames, without any data, and sometimes I'll get the data without the frames. I have had to reload 2-3 times before getting a complete page.

For the past few days, though, I've noticed pages are consistently correct on the first try. Maybe some repairs have been made.

Has your experience improved?

Ken
(using IE7 on Win XP Pro SP3)

SuperRacks 05-19-2008 04:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenB (Post 16376)
Superracks,
I have not seen the garbled presentation shown in your screenshot, but I have noticed incomplete renderings of DCT pages during the past few weeks. Sometimes I'll get just the frames, without any data, and sometimes I'll get the data without the frames. I have had to reload 2-3 times before getting a complete page.

For the past few days, though, I've noticed pages are consistently correct on the first try. Maybe some repairs have been made.

Has your experience improved?

Ken
(using IE7 on Win XP Pro SP3)

I can read some topics now. Before I have to search for a page that showed me some content. But the design still doesn't look good (see att)

(on Vista + FF2)

whcdavid 05-21-2008 03:29 PM

I'm looking into it. Are you using firefox or IE?

SuperRacks 05-26-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whcdavid (Post 16390)
I'm looking into it. Are you using firefox or IE?

FF2 and IE7, both have problems with the css (I guess?)

SuperRacks 06-01-2008 07:56 PM

Looks fine now :cool: