PDA

View Full Version : Request for Colocation Service

pelcito
01-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Hello to all!

We're looking for a solution for colocation services.

We currently move around 1500 mbps and have over 49 1U servers and some storages servers aswell. Most of the content is adult oriented.

I'm thinking about a price around $12 per megabit per second (if for that bandwitch could be less it's better).

Do you have any recommendations on prices of bandwitch and recommendation of places?

Thanks!

WII-Aaron
01-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Hello to all!

We're looking for a solution for colocation services.

We currently move around 1500 mbps and have over 49 1U servers and some storages servers aswell. Most of the content is adult oriented.

I'm thinking about a price around $12 per megabit per second (if for that bandwitch could be less it's better).

Do you have any recommendations on prices of bandwitch and recommendation of places?

Thanks!

Do you have a specific area of the country or bandwidth providers youd like to stick with?

Aaron

sailor
01-04-2008, 10:04 AM
send me a pm - you can get that pricing no problem.

I will tell you where.

GeoQuote
01-06-2008, 02:20 AM
Enter your RFQ here, including any detailed requirements in the comments:

http://DS3-Bandwidth.com/coverage.php

.... we'll search and compare about 20 providers for you and email you the results.

quotecolo
01-29-2008, 09:21 PM
you can try www.QuoteColo.com

katieatqwest
02-05-2008, 07:57 PM
If you'd like a quote from a Qwest CyberCenter, please email me your requirements.

katherine.delmoral@qwest.com

dcrelocation
02-15-2008, 04:01 PM
I have contacts with several CO-LOCATION -If you need pricing in the midwest of the United states I can help.

dcrelocation@yahoo.com