PDA

View Full Version : small cage needed: 8 x 7

freedom123
02-11-2006, 05:22 PM
We are looking to colocate tower servers. Therefore I am looking a small cage in Los Angeles. So, we can setup tower racks.

Here is our requirements:

- Cage size: 8 x 7
- Neutral facility with a lot of bandwidth providers we can choose from.
- Well trainned onsite tech with fast response and at reasonable pricing.
We will be shipping our servers/switch/router directly to the facility. We expect you to set them up. We will be managing our servers remotely. however, if issues come up and can not be handlled remotely. We expect onsite tech to take care of it.
- Cost of onsite tech support?
- Cost of power?
- Cost of FastE and GigE cross connect?

If you can provide such service, please email or PM me your pricing.

Thank you

whcdavid
02-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Welcome to our board. What is your budget? It is easy for our members to get bak to you.

IRCCo Jeff
02-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Black Lotus offers 10 x 10 cages at XO (600 W. 7th St, 3rd Floor) for $900.00 per month. XO requires cages to be sold in 100 sqft units. Power is sold in 10A increments at $100.00 per month.

The suite is currently occupied by Black Lotus, NR Software, Corporate Colo, and XO themselves. Fiber pair to the building MMR or to Equinix on the 6th floor runs approximately $900/mo. Cross connects within the facility are $75/mo for FE, $125/mo for GE.

Remote hands is available for $125.00 per hour in 30 minute increments.

If interested, please contact us at sales@blacklotus.net and refer to this thread.

radevita
07-16-2007, 08:55 PM
I have space in LA and Santa Clara, I would need your power requirements to tell you how many sq ft you will need.

Please give me a call at 214-586-0847. We own the MMR so I have connectivity to all the major networks you would need to contect to.

Thank you

Rob