PDA

View Full Version : Adopt A Virtualization Strategy

chrisamackinnon
09-15-2010, 10:56 AM
We’ve surveyed our customers about virtualization and our non-customers on how they are adopting cloud solutions, which is the next step after virtualization, and we got back huge numbers from all our surveys in terms of how many are looking at clouds solutions, which ultimately means they are looking at virtualization. Adoption numbers are off the charts.

http://www.datacenterpost.com/2010/09/adopt-virtualization-strategy.html

shaune
03-23-2011, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the elink it was helpful.

Virtualization is the backbone of clouds and helps saving costs drastically compared to a non virtualized setup:)

jackson
04-02-2011, 02:39 AM
Hi,
Cloud Computing is defined as a pool of virtualized computer resources. Based on this Virtualization the Cloud Computing paradigm allows workloads to be deployed and scaled-out quickly through the rapid provisioning of virtual machines or physical machines. A Cloud Computing platform supports redundant, self-recovering, highly scalable programming models that allow workloads to recover from many inevitable hardware/software failures.

engine_engg
05-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the link. Virtualization has many advantages, it reduces the cost of IT infrastructure and increases the efficiency.

AmySmart
07-22-2011, 11:38 AM
The VMware is a virtual OS. I used to run my test cases on VMware. It is really safe and easy to run your test cases. I think it is one of the best virtual OS than other and windows host.

1paket.com
08-10-2011, 09:19 AM
VMware is good and widely used by the web masters.