PDA

View Full Version : Need a New Home

mikea
10-04-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm looking for colocation on the east coast, preferably in Georgia (Atlanta) or Virginia (anywhere). I need bandwidth billed using average and NOT 95th%. I'll need a full rack, about 2 mbps of bandwidth, 128 IP's and 3 or 4 CPANEL licenses. If you can provide all of this e-mail sales@nocwizard.com with your quote and location and a website I can visit. If your quote is going to be over say $800 don't bother mailing me.

I pay on time with a credit card. Have absolutely no debt. I put in MAYBE 2 tickets for support a month, usually for server reboots. I'm one of those dream clients you sign up and then rarely hear from.

I'll be happy to tell you why I want to leave my current provider but won't post it here.

SiteSouth
10-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Is a telco rack acceptable?

GeoQuote
10-08-2005, 03:51 AM
Mike,

Put your details in this RFQ portal and we'll look up the best options for you. We should be able to get you something in Atlanta or No. Virginia fairly easily. If you'd like...call us toll free using the number on the site.

http://DS3-Bandwidth.com

God Bless,
Michael

intragrade
10-13-2005, 06:43 PM
You should check out superb.net. I know that they're offering two months free with colocation in the west coast datacenter. not sure what offers they have on there east coast. I have a machine at west coast and it's great...

jcviawest
12-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Is Denver, CO an option?