PDA

View Full Version : Colocation request!!!

PCBplus
07-07-2005, 06:17 AM
We build compters but also offer webservices to some of our clients. We currently have a resellers account with someone right now but they do not have alot of choices for us to resell. Since we can build our own rackmounts we are thinking of colocation some rackmounts. But we do feel reselling is better for use since we don't have to many servers but we are looking at our options. I will be honest we are novice when it comes to bandwith usage. So we are looking to make this simple as we can.

We are looking for a provider that offers straight bandwith per 1u rackmount. We are looking to have 1000 gigs to 2000 gigs a month on either a 10 mbps port and able to upgrade to a burstable 100 mbps port for each rackmount we ship. So please only companies that offer bandwith with straight bandwith offers. Plus if you send us a quote please tell us out the door price is.

I perfer the location to be in the USA. We would also like to find someone who doesn't charge for reboots and doesn't charge a arm and leg for OS reload. Plus we would need a decent rate for hardware failures of coarse we can overnite the parts or if the company we use has the part there and we can replace it and just charge us the labor would be great too.

What I would really love to do is find someone looking for a supplier for rackmounts and maybe workout some type of deal with them with rackmounts but I understand alot of places build thier own or already have a supplier but worth a try.

Also if anyone can recommand a good company that has a good reseller program please let me know.

Email us at dhewitt@pcbuilderplus.com or hybridws@hushmail.com or post here and even PM me.

Thank You for your help and time.

mdf
07-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Is colocation in Amsterdam, The Netherlands an option for you? I think we can workout something nice for you to suit your needs.

PCBplus
07-07-2005, 11:09 AM
I perfer the location to be in the USA but we will consider all offers sent to us.

mdf
07-07-2005, 11:42 AM
We can offer you in our own network (AS34806) the following:
- 1U rackspace
- 10Mbps capped port (can be upgraded to 100Mbps)
- free of charge reboots
- 24/7 access to the datacenter
- monthly fee: 100 euro
- setup fee: 25 euro

Extra options:
- server (re)install: 50 euro

Your servers will be located in the Amsterdam location of Redbus Interhouse where Synssans has her own suite.

Feel free to contact me if you have any quistions. Please email melchior@synssans.nl

PCBplus
07-08-2005, 01:42 AM
No other offers out there?

mdf
07-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Isn't the one I've made you good enough? ;)

joltservers
07-08-2005, 06:14 PM
We're in Seattle, WA and offer multiple networks and $89 co-lo w/ 1,000 GB. We're also just putting up an online store so perhaps we can market your servers out of there. Of course we often purchase servers for ourselves and customers, so let's discuss what you have to offer in the way of rackmounts - Email me at:

jason [at] forona.com

SiteSouth
07-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Hi,

Can you send information on the number of servers you expect over the next 3-6 months.

http://www.sitesouth.com/

PCBplus
07-11-2005, 03:28 AM
Well thats the problem. The reason I'm looking for a company that also offers reselling of thier servers this will help me grow. I only plan on 1 server every 2 months to Colocation. This way I can resell servers and slowly build up my machines. Thats why I really rather buy colocation by a 1u spot with a set amount of bandwith like 1000 gigs to 2000 gigs a month. Until I have enough machines to commit to more bandwith.

BurstNET
07-14-2005, 08:02 AM
I think we have exactly what you are looking for:

http://www.burst.net/resale.shtml
http://www.burst.net/colocate.shtml
also can sell:
http://www.nocster.net

RajHuntab
08-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Hello,

I have shown my supervisor this thread, he has emailed you, he is excited to see what you can help with the rackmount servers, we have been looking for someone!

PCBplus
08-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Yes I recieved it I just have to get ICQ installed and I will be happy to discuss what we can offer!!!

jcviawest
12-16-2005, 05:17 PM
www.viawest.net Check it out. We are the leading provider of collocation and dedicated hosting in the Western United States