PDA

View Full Version : MVTS II - next generation softswitch with billing capabilities

ipmiracle
04-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Hi,

I want to offer the latest version of MVTS II for you. It is great prepaid softswitch platform, designed for carriers with large volume of traffic (over 1,000 concurrent calls), scalable (clustered solution is possible) and feature rich.

MVTS II consists of two functional subsystems: Traffic Manager and Traffic Switch, each installed on a separate server. Traffic Manager has intuitive web interface so you can easily configure and manage all your traffic. Traffic switch performs calls handling and consists from such nodes as management node, signaling node, media node, SIP registrar/balancer and H323 gatekeeper/balancer nodes.

Main features of MVTS II:

Native support of H323 and SIP
Flexible proxy options (full proxy, signaling proxy mode, ability to assign the needed proxy mode for each separate GW)
SIP – H323 and vice versa conversion (no need for SIP-HIT module)
Codecs translation
Load balancing mechanism
Least Cost Routing
Other Intelligent routing capabilities (based on QoS, dial peer capacity, time, precedence etc)
Real-time profitability control
Advanced billing and accounting capabilities
Prepaid features
Hierarchial system partitioning

All in one! Perfect solution for wholesale business! I provide installation and support as well as training services.

I am sure you want to receive one of the best wholesale softswitches along with professional support at reasonable price and with flexible payment terms!

Feel free to follow up with your questions or inquire for further details and demo at ipmiracle@gmail.com (MSN, e-mail, gtalk).

All the best,
Roby Santos.

P.S. If your budget doesn't allow you to buy MVTS II or you are not sure if it suits you, it is available for rent as well.