PDA

View Full Version : Peer 1 Network 30 Day Free Trial Content Delivery Network

jcooper
05-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Peer 1 Network is pleased to announce that we have a Content Delivery Network called RED (Rapid Edge Delivery).

Replace your customer frustration with improved user experience, faster transactions and added security. This service comes in at a fraction of the price offered by most content delivery networks. Peer 1 can have your content RED-enabled in only a few hours, no matter where your origin site is located. Using RED only requires a simple DNS entry.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

RED is a caching system that works with it sister product GLOBAL (Global Load Balancing) to direct your customer to the closest RED node. Once there, a red cache delivers your content to the end user much faster than it could be retrieved form your origin site. With On-Demand Propagation, data from your origin site is pushed out to all locations ONLY when it is requested from a particular geographic location. This results in performance and cost savings.

Peer 1 has RED nodes in two continents, three Countries and ten major city centers around the world. We are continuously growing our network to enable business like yours to server millions of internet users quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.

For a free trial please call me (Joe Cooper) at 212-742-1245 or send me an email at jcooper@peer1.net for your 30-Day Free Trial Offer with no Obligation.

marcos_bw
05-06-2005, 05:04 PM
I am just curious for my Game server, How many peering or transit connection for peer1.net network. I am not an network expert and I want to move from dedicated server to colocation. How that affect my server peformance?.

Thank You
Marcos

jcooper
05-09-2005, 01:54 PM
I am just curious for my Game server, How many peering or transit connection for peer1.net network. I am not an network expert and I want to move from dedicated server to colocation. How that affect my server peformance?.

Thank You
Marcos
Marcos,

Peer 1 Network has over 600 private and public peering arrangements. We also have standardized our network on the following carriers; AT&T, MCI and Savvis. This blend of carriers and peering arrangements allow us to provide our customers with the highest quality, lowest latency bandwidth found on the internet today.

Proof of the quality of our network is found in the gaming industry. Gamers, Game Developers and Game Service Providers realize they require a low latency, stable network to run their games over. Peer 1 has won contracts from companies such as Valve Software, Ubisoft, ILan Games, PHXX, Ultimate Game Servers and a host of other gaming companies due to our high performance network and customer service we provide them.

Please let me know if you are interested in testing our network before you decide to commit to collocating your servers with us. I am will to provide you with a Locke 4U cabinet plus 1 Mbps of bandwidth free of charge for a one week trial period so you can test drive our network from the inside out.

Let me know if you have any further questions or if you would like to test our services out.

Thanks,

whcdavid
05-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Yes, I would definetly recommend peer1.net. They have good quality BW and carriers.

Joe,

How do you make 100% network uptime?. You have N+1 solution for Power and Network?.

Thank You
David.K

geekster
06-28-2005, 03:47 AM
Peer1's got it going on. You will be very happy there if your running a game server.

Take advantage of Joe's 1 week trial. You won't be disapointed.